Staff Resource Links
- * AVHS Website
* Zoom system status
* Campus- Student Information system
* Schoology - Learning Mgmt System
Collab - district Google Docs
* AVHS Staff Resources in Schoology (direct link)
* AVHS Tech help videos in Schoology (direct link)
* Destiny - textbook checkout
* Need tech help?
* Newsletters (S'mores)* Email - Access through the web
* District servers through the web (e.g. bldgshared)
* District Intranet -
Where is . . . - Staff Schedules (Spring 21-22)
* AVHS phone directory
* Eagle Reserve
Going the Distance : e-Learning tips
We will try to gather a few tips and links here for your convenience.
Thanks to Brett Melton and Drew McCluskey for much of this.Video-conferencing with Zoom.
- Use Google log in option to be sure you get the licensed version
- Directions for how to set up Zoom are located here
Updated Video Conferencing Guidelines
* Screen recording on your Mac
* Screen recording on your iPad
Note: Students could do this as an assignment for an easy alternative to Explain Everything.
* Uploading video from iPad to Schoology
A few thoughts on e-learningSecondary Distance Learning Resources group in Schoology
This is the single best place to get distance learning information. You can ask questions or share resources. There are over 1000 of our ISD196 colleagues as members so far.
We are in this together.
Join the groupReturning to hybrid-learning February 2021
Zooming cohort C students into your in-person class
Specialty Links and email addresses
- AVHS Faculty Handbook 2021-22
Facilities Request Form (for after school and weekends)
Personal leave form
Student Concern Referral Form
District phone directory
Learn 360 - use email log in.PGP
Q-Comp & TDE
Early Bird Cafe order form
Remove wifi GUEST from your laptop
Upload video files for classroom use
Web Printing (need PaperCut password)
Generating a new passphrase password
MMS Printing Request
TeamViewer (at request of Byron or Isaac)